letscrush

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chicken Curry Pot Pie

Here you have all the goodness of a pot pie, but stuffed with chicken curry! I followed this recipe, including the pie crust pretty much as written. I used a caserole dish, because I had doubled both the filling and pie crust due to lack of  pie tins. We all loved the casserole pot variation and the crust was really outstanding. I would most definately use this pie crust recipe again! The picture from the original recipe shows how the filling looks.(my camera ran out of battery, so this was the only pic I got).

something to mention.... I was concerned how the the consistency of the filling would turn out. And one thing to be aware of is whatever thickness the filling is going into the pot pie before cooking,will not thicken by anything noticeable when it's all done.

I would definately make this again, and again, and again!!!

Jaime

No comments: